Friday 2nd June 2006
|Text too small?|
2006 New Zealand Investment Year Book By IRG $29.95
The essential handbook for every Kiwi share market trader and investor
Since 1973, the Investment Year Book has helped people make profitable decisions about the share market. Produced by IRG, New Zealand’s leading independent investment research company, it is specifically designed to give investors the information they need in a quick and convenient form.
Covering every company in the NZ share market, plus the 100 top Australian listed companies, the IRG Year Book gives you:
- depth of knowledge about a company with an overview of key events from the
day it listed.
- Website links so you can undertake further research
- A list of major shareholders so you can see what the smart money is investing in
- A financial history so you can assess a company’s financial strength and look for trends
- Coverage of each company’s latest financial result, including its profit outlook for the coming year
- Brokers’ earnings forecasts for major companies
Plus graphs, market overviews, dividend details, an announcement calendar and much more.
No comments yet
[New Book] Milk arrowroots and mittens, anyone?
New book aims to teach money skills
Book Review: Pay Zero Taxes
Book Review: For Richer or Poorer
Book Review: Trade Like Jesse Livermore
Book Review: The Warren Buffett Way
Book Review: The Complete Guide to Residential Property Investment
Book Review: Wink and Grow Rich
Book Review: Warren Buffett Wealth