|
Thursday 21st December 2017 |
Text too small? |
NZAX-listed TruScreen has received payment for an initial order from its Chinese distributor following China Food and Drug Administration approval for its TruScreen2 device.
The Auckland-based cervical cancer test developer said it has received $188,000 as an initial payment for the new device. "The company is now producing consoles at its maximum capacity to meet current and anticipated orders from China which is our largest target market," said TruScreen chair Robert Hunter in a release.
TruScreen, which posted a 30 percent drop in revenue and widened its loss in the first half to Sept. 30 on delays to Chinese approval for its cervical screening device, said China issued its formal certificate of approval permitting the commercial supply and sale of new upgraded TruScreen2 cervical cancer screening device earlier this month.
The company's real-time cervical cancer technology uses a digital wand which is placed on the surface of the cervix to measure electrical and optical signals from the surrounding tissue. It currently has signed distribution agreements covering 24 countries with a focus on China, India, Russia and Mexico.
The stock last traded at 16 cents and has lifted 6.7 percent over the past 12 months.
(BusinessDesk)
No comments yet
BLT - Strong revenue and underlying earnings growth
MFB - Food Bag reports full year profitability up 5.3%
TWR - Tower reports strong HY earnings
IPL - FY26 Annual Results
May 21st Morning Report
May 20th Morning Report
May 19th Morning Report
PYS - PaySauce to announce F26 full year results on 27 May 2026
PEB - Draft LCD Proposes Medicare Coverage for Triage and Triage
MEL - Meridian Energy monthly operating report for April 2026