Tuesday 18th May 2021
|Text too small?|
While the ongoing strategic review has created considerable uncertainty due to investor demand, Trustpower wishes to provide the following market guidance for FY-2022, assuming the retail business is held for the course of the year:
Group EBITDAF in the range of $200 - $225 million.
• Forward wholesale electricity prices in line with the forward price curve currently observed.
• Generation volumes of 1,863 GWh (~4% below average), reflective of current storage and hydrology.
• Overall customer numbers in line with current levels however telco connections reaching ~121,000.
• Average temperatures and customer consumption.
Note that current wholesale pricing and hydrology volatility make forecasting financial impacts more challenging.
Group CAPEX in the range of $43 – $59 million.
This is made up of:
• Generation $29 - $40 milllion. Reflective of ongoing enhancement, safety, and modernisation programmes. Range reflects uncertainty in timing.
• Technology and business improvement $12 - $16 million
• Other $2 - $3 million
Please see the link below for details
No comments yet
Pacific Edge Limited (NZX: PEB) Placement Upsized Following Strong Demand
24th September 2021 Morning Report
23rd September 2021 Morning Report
Pacific Edge Limited (NZX: PEB) Dual Lists on ASX; Announces Capital Raise to Accelerate
Tower Limited (NZX: TWR) Updates Guidance
South Port New Zealand Limited (NZX: SPN) 2021 Annual Report
22nd September 2021 Morning Report
Kathmandu Holdings Limited (NZX: KMD) FY21 Annual Results Announcement
Stride Property Ltd & Stride Investment Management Ltd (NZX: SPG) Update on Demerger and Office Fund
21st September 2021 Morning Report