|
Tuesday 12th April 2011 |
Text too small? |
Businessman Peter Huljich, due in court later this month on charges laid by the Securities Commission, has resigned his company directorships following the sale of the Huljich KiwiSaver business to Fisher Funds.
Huljich resigned from the fund's manager, Huljich Wealth Management, last year after it was discovered he had added his own money to the scheme to improve the appearance of the fund's performance.
Business software company Diligent Board Member Services said Huljich had resigned as a director today to focus on his private business interests.
"He played an important role in Diligent's turnaround and ultimately in the successful transition to growth and outstanding performance," Diligent chairman David Liptak said.
Diligent had no plans to nominate another candidate for director at the annual general meeting.
Huljich also decided to resign as non-executive director and chairman of financial services company NZF Group. He had already resigned as a director of Finance Direct.
Huljich is due in Auckland District Court on April 27 on charges laid by the Securities Commission against him and Huljich Wealth Management in November.
The commission alleged prospective investors were misled because the investment performance of the scheme's funds were misrepresented in offer documents.
NZPA
No comments yet
February 23rd Morning Report
February 20th Morning Report
SCL - Chief Financial Officer Transition
BLS - Strong YTD performance
CEN announces opening of NZ$75 million Retail Offer
AIA - 1H26 Interim Results
February 19th Morning Report
TWL - Share Purchase Plan Results
GMT revaluation, unit buyback and proposed structure update
Devon Funds Morning Note - 17 February 2026