Friday 21st August 2020
|Text too small?|
Skellerup today announced audited net profit after tax of $29.1 million for the year ended 30 June 2020.
Highlights for the year ending 30 June 2020
• Resilience and skill of our people to sustain business operations in a challenging environment.
• Revenue of $251.4 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of $42.5 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Agri Division EBIT of $25.4 million, up 11% on pcp.
• Industrial Division EBIT of $20.9 million, down 9% on pcp.
• Net profit after tax (NPAT) of $29.1 million, in line with pcp.
• Operating cash flow of $48.0 million up 66% on pcp.
• Final dividend of 7.5 cps (50% imputed) bringing the total dividend to 13.0 cps (50% imputed) for the full year, in line with pcp.
• Skellerup financial results overall are in line with the prior corresponding period (pcp) record result despite the impact of Covid-19 restrictions on both the supply chain and markets globally. The performance reflects the resilience and robustness of the business and highlights the benefit of providing essential products, particularly in the Agri Division, to international markets.
See link for detail.
No comments yet
PALM VALLEY-12 WEEKLY DRILLING UPDATE MAY 24th
Turners delivers record earnings result for FY22
NPH - 2022 Half Year Results
24th May 2022 Morning Report
Ryman Healthcare plans new village in Rolleston
My Food Bag releases FY22 Results
Oceania positioned for growth
Ryman Healthcare buys retirement village site in Melbourne
Dr David Kerr to retire from Ryman Healthcare Board
20th May 2022 Morning Report