Friday 21st August 2020
|Text too small?|
Skellerup today announced audited net profit after tax of $29.1 million for the year ended 30 June 2020.
Highlights for the year ending 30 June 2020
• Resilience and skill of our people to sustain business operations in a challenging environment.
• Revenue of $251.4 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of $42.5 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Agri Division EBIT of $25.4 million, up 11% on pcp.
• Industrial Division EBIT of $20.9 million, down 9% on pcp.
• Net profit after tax (NPAT) of $29.1 million, in line with pcp.
• Operating cash flow of $48.0 million up 66% on pcp.
• Final dividend of 7.5 cps (50% imputed) bringing the total dividend to 13.0 cps (50% imputed) for the full year, in line with pcp.
• Skellerup financial results overall are in line with the prior corresponding period (pcp) record result despite the impact of Covid-19 restrictions on both the supply chain and markets globally. The performance reflects the resilience and robustness of the business and highlights the benefit of providing essential products, particularly in the Agri Division, to international markets.
See link for detail.
No comments yet
Tourism Holdings Limited (NZX: THL) Market Update
Delegat Group Limited (NZX: DGL) 2021 Harvest Announcement
Kiwi Property Group Limited (NZX: KPG) Gives Green Light to New Sylvia Park Office Building
Just Life Group Limited (NZX: JLG) Invests in Domestic Rainwater Tank Business
NZME Limited (NZX: NZM) NZ Markets Disciplinary Tribunal Censures
Rua Bioscience Limited (NZX: RUA) Announces CCO with Global Pharma Experience
Cannasouth Limited (NZX: CBD) Supply Activity Added to Cannasouth Commercial Licence
Skellerup Holdings Limited (NZX: SKL) Upgrades FY21 Earnings Guidance
Napier Port Holdings Limited (NZX: NPH) 2021 Earnings Guidance Update
Comvita Limited (NZX: CVT) Full Year Guidance Update