Friday 21st August 2020
|Text too small?|
Skellerup today announced audited net profit after tax of $29.1 million for the year ended 30 June 2020.
Highlights for the year ending 30 June 2020
• Resilience and skill of our people to sustain business operations in a challenging environment.
• Revenue of $251.4 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of $42.5 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Agri Division EBIT of $25.4 million, up 11% on pcp.
• Industrial Division EBIT of $20.9 million, down 9% on pcp.
• Net profit after tax (NPAT) of $29.1 million, in line with pcp.
• Operating cash flow of $48.0 million up 66% on pcp.
• Final dividend of 7.5 cps (50% imputed) bringing the total dividend to 13.0 cps (50% imputed) for the full year, in line with pcp.
• Skellerup financial results overall are in line with the prior corresponding period (pcp) record result despite the impact of Covid-19 restrictions on both the supply chain and markets globally. The performance reflects the resilience and robustness of the business and highlights the benefit of providing essential products, particularly in the Agri Division, to international markets.
See link for detail.
No comments yet
Allied Farmers Limited (NZX: ALF) FY21 Half Year Report
New Zealand Rural Land Company Limited (NZX: NZL) Interim Report to 31 December 2020
Seeka Limited (NZX: SEK) Announces its 31 December 2020 Result
Evolve Education Group Limited (NZX: EVO) Announces Results for Year Ended 31 December 2020
Port of Tauranga Limited (NZX: POT) Reports Improved Profits
New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited (NZX: NZO) Half-Year Result 31 December 2020
Scales Corporation Limited (NZX: SCL) 2020 Annual Results Announcement
Marsden Maritime Holdings Limited (NZX: MMH) Half Year Result
Tourism Holdings Limited (NZX: THL) Interim Results FY21
Steel & Tube Holdings Limited (NZX: STU) Interim Results to 31 December 2020