Friday 21st August 2020
|Text too small?|
Skellerup today announced audited net profit after tax of $29.1 million for the year ended 30 June 2020.
Highlights for the year ending 30 June 2020
• Resilience and skill of our people to sustain business operations in a challenging environment.
• Revenue of $251.4 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of $42.5 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Agri Division EBIT of $25.4 million, up 11% on pcp.
• Industrial Division EBIT of $20.9 million, down 9% on pcp.
• Net profit after tax (NPAT) of $29.1 million, in line with pcp.
• Operating cash flow of $48.0 million up 66% on pcp.
• Final dividend of 7.5 cps (50% imputed) bringing the total dividend to 13.0 cps (50% imputed) for the full year, in line with pcp.
• Skellerup financial results overall are in line with the prior corresponding period (pcp) record result despite the impact of Covid-19 restrictions on both the supply chain and markets globally. The performance reflects the resilience and robustness of the business and highlights the benefit of providing essential products, particularly in the Agri Division, to international markets.
See link for detail.
No comments yet
Stride Property Ltd & Stride Investment Management Ltd (NZX: SPG) Office Acquisition Now Unconditional
Scott Technology Limited (NZX: SCT) Announces Strategic Partnership with Savoye
TIL Logistics Group Limited (NZX: TLL) Pacific Fuel Haul Receives Notice of Industrial Action
Vista Group International Limited (NZX: VGL) Vista Group Acquires 100% of Cinema Intelligence
Fonterra Shareholders' Fund (NZX: FSF) Q1 performance and Milk Price update
IPO Offer: New Zealand Rural Land Co
Infratil Limited 6-year Infrastructure Bonds
Cannasouth Limited (NZX: CBD) United Nations Vote to Reschedule Cannabis
Westpac Banking Corporation (NZX: WBC) Enters into Enforceable Undertaking with APRA
Tower Limited (NZX: TWR) Reaches Agreement for Club Marine Boat Customers