Friday 21st August 2020
|Text too small?|
Skellerup today announced audited net profit after tax of $29.1 million for the year ended 30 June 2020.
Highlights for the year ending 30 June 2020
• Resilience and skill of our people to sustain business operations in a challenging environment.
• Revenue of $251.4 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of $42.5 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Agri Division EBIT of $25.4 million, up 11% on pcp.
• Industrial Division EBIT of $20.9 million, down 9% on pcp.
• Net profit after tax (NPAT) of $29.1 million, in line with pcp.
• Operating cash flow of $48.0 million up 66% on pcp.
• Final dividend of 7.5 cps (50% imputed) bringing the total dividend to 13.0 cps (50% imputed) for the full year, in line with pcp.
• Skellerup financial results overall are in line with the prior corresponding period (pcp) record result despite the impact of Covid-19 restrictions on both the supply chain and markets globally. The performance reflects the resilience and robustness of the business and highlights the benefit of providing essential products, particularly in the Agri Division, to international markets.
See link for detail.
No comments yet
Napier Port Holdings Limited (NZX: NPH) 2021 Earnings Guidance Update
Comvita Limited (NZX: CVT) Full Year Guidance Update
Scott Technology Limited (NZX: SCT) Meat Industry Contract Win
PaySauce Limited (NZX: PYS) Quarterly Market Update
NZ Windfarms Limited (NZX: NWF) Agrees a New VVFPA for Q1 2022 to Q3 2022
Harmoney Corp Limited (NZX: HMY) 3Q21 Trading Update
Pacific Edge Limited (NZX: PEB) United Healthcare Issues Positive Coverage Cxbladder
Scott Technology Limited (NZX: SCT) 2021 Half Year Announcement
NZX Limited (NZX: NZX) Appoints Specialist Global Expert to Tech Committee
AFT Pharmaceuticals Limited (NZX: AFT) Secures New Partners in Poland and Greece