Friday 21st August 2020
|Text too small?|
Skellerup today announced audited net profit after tax of $29.1 million for the year ended 30 June 2020.
Highlights for the year ending 30 June 2020
• Resilience and skill of our people to sustain business operations in a challenging environment.
• Revenue of $251.4 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of $42.5 million, up 2% on pcp.
• Agri Division EBIT of $25.4 million, up 11% on pcp.
• Industrial Division EBIT of $20.9 million, down 9% on pcp.
• Net profit after tax (NPAT) of $29.1 million, in line with pcp.
• Operating cash flow of $48.0 million up 66% on pcp.
• Final dividend of 7.5 cps (50% imputed) bringing the total dividend to 13.0 cps (50% imputed) for the full year, in line with pcp.
• Skellerup financial results overall are in line with the prior corresponding period (pcp) record result despite the impact of Covid-19 restrictions on both the supply chain and markets globally. The performance reflects the resilience and robustness of the business and highlights the benefit of providing essential products, particularly in the Agri Division, to international markets.
See link for detail.
No comments yet
Heartland announces FY20 full year results
Geo Limited releases its FY20 Annual Report
Michael Hill International Limited announces 2020 annual report
Tower supports climate risk reporting
Tourism Holdings Limited Updated FY20 guidance
The Bankers Investment Trust Plc- Issue of Equity
Oio Consents to Acquisition of Metlifecare
Summerset Considers Retail Bond Offer
Z seeks previous corporate employees for remediation payment
SkyCity Announces Full Year Results