Sharechat Logo

Salvus extends offer

Tuesday 1st June 2004

Text too small?
Salvus Strategic Investments has extended its $50 million initial public offer which was due to close on Friday until June 25.

The company said there had been solid demand for its shares and it had received firm commitments from a variety of international and local institutions and NZX market participants.

"However, due to the presence of several larger competing issues, and in response to a number of requests from NZX Primary Market Participants, the company has agreed to extend the issue to enable these participants and the public the opportunity to participate in this offer," Salvus said in a statement.

The company expects to list on July 1.

For more details of the Salvus offer and to get an prospectus CLICK HERE

  General Finance Advertising    

Comments from our readers

No comments yet

Add your comment:
Your name:
Your email:
Not displayed to the public
Comment:
Comments to Sharechat go through an approval process. Comments which are defamatory, abusive or in some way deemed inappropriate will not be approved. It is allowable to use some form of non-de-plume for your name, however we recommend real email addresses are used. Comments from free email addresses such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc may not be approved.

Related News:

EROAD Appoints New Director Progressing Board Renewal
OCA delivered record full year result
BLT - Strong revenue and underlying earnings growth
MFB - Food Bag reports full year profitability up 5.3%
TWR - Tower reports strong HY earnings
IPL - FY26 Annual Results
May 21st Morning Report
May 20th Morning Report
May 19th Morning Report
PYS - PaySauce to announce F26 full year results on 27 May 2026