Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

[sharechat] Gold - TA

From: "mick" <mick100@extra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:50:10 +1200

I'v been speculating in mining stocks for two years now and
beginning to realise that  TA  is probably even more relevent
to the mining stocks than it is for traditional stocks.

I know gold made a double top in Jan - march which inicates
a change in  trend.

I would be interested to see Phaedrus's take on the long term
trends for gold and silver (3 years period)

thanks in advance

mick
Disc.gold bull

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] mick