Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

Re: [sharechat] Phaedrus - Classic Hogwash - not really

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:28:09 +1200

Lazy Haggis,
If we were to examine and take on board the wisdom of each contributor on sharechat and comment
thus we open ourselves to a great deal of of broader knowledge.

I am far from being an expert and I trundle along taking on a bit more with every thing I read.
I develop slowly.

Phaedrus uses a method which puts an entry at a certain point.    This certain point could be
for a short term trade or a long term trade and is a sccessful method.    Same exit points.
My disciplines improve and I am exploring gently another area which should reveal some
confirmation.    A walk in the path of Woody whom I miss here very much.

I reckon you are confident and successful and use a different path.    Congratulations.
And I am will closely watch the path of PNA.    You know a great deal about it.
Thank you very much

Phyllis.