Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2004

[sharechat] Lazy Haggis

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:03:07 -0400 (EDT)

Dear  Lazy,

We have a saying over here, "what comes around goes around".

I quote from your diatribe to Phaedrus.

..."your reply clearly shows that you are loathe to answer my questions, not
because they are red herrings, but simply because they expose the limitations
of your analysis".

"...your comments are waffle".

"The reason you did not answer my questions were obvious".

"...typically used as a smokescreen from idiots who self-appoint themselves to
pedestals".

"I'm sure there will be  plenty of people who believe your
simplistic...nonsense".  NOT

Now to make my point.  You posted a statement a short time ago saying the US
would nuke China, but not before this Christmas.  Tongue in cheek, I responded
that that it was comforting to know we had at least until Christmas.  I then
asked you for a not later than date and received an answer that was waffle, not
answered, a smokescreen, and simplistic nonsense.  You were loath to give any
time in the future and for good reason.  As that date  passed you would be
exposed for what you are.  A, I'LL LET OUR READERS FILL IN THE CONCLUDING
SENTENCE.)

Allan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Gold - The only way to go. Lazy Haggis