Re: [sharechat] Calling Cris re: CBD

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:07:13 +1000

Hi Allan,

That's totally correct. It is in print as Item 2.1 (c) within the explanatory memorandum of Extraordinary General Meeting - notice announced 13.4.04. This is the information shareholders voted on and means that the shares should have been sold at a minimum of .011 (pre) or 55c (post).

I left a message on the Chairman's mobile yesterday re same and am awaiting a response. Will be following up today.

I will be asking for an official ASX notice to clarify same.

Regards,
Cris