Re: [sharechat] LAZZY HAGGIS

From: "Lazy Haggis" <lazyhaggis@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:23:16 +0000

Allan,

Many thanks for your kind and support comments, and much as I understand
your predicament (many others are in the same situation) as stated in my
last post, "Timing is the issue. Not quite sure when it will happen. " May I
suggest you send a letter to Donald Rumsfeld (you may have heard of him) and
bounce your questions and concerns off him. Many of his plans are
confidential but he may be happy to discuss some with you, as long as you
don't blabber the timing around, otherwise the USA will lose the element of
surprise. In any event, the Chinese may decide to make a strategic first
strike, and that would upset the timing of any pre-emptive attack the USA
may be planning.

I know the LA to San Diego route very well, and the enormous nuclear attack
force present on either side of the main road linking these two cities. They
have a marvellous intercontinental nuclear ballistic missile setup, and yes
of course, you would be a major and exciting target to be hit from any other
nuclear deterrent force. You wouldn't expect otherwise. Other than that, San
Diego is fine. Don't worry to much about being a target, you wont know much
about it. Just carry on living life to its fullest and make the most of it.

Alternatively, some people like to imagine the world's becoming a happier
place, and visualise us all wearing caftan's and love beads, skipping hand
in hand along the beach, enjoying a nice glass of rice wine.

Good health, and take care,
Lazy Haggis.

PS. Better to buy some PNA shares and enjoy their explosive growth. Much
easier to time and enjoy.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] VSG - Visiomed - Related Info Cristine Kerr