Re: [sharechat] Is It only luck by macdunk

From: "A and V Ryan" <ryanrite@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:43:46 +1200

you mite like CMQ over in Aussie
should be all up hill from here
AR
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 4:07 PM
Subject: [sharechat] Is It only luck by macdunk

Hi guys
               When I read some of the posts from well respected posters with their In depth
knowledge of the market and think about how I go about It I think Its gotta be luck.
Then I cant understand why with all the Indepth knowledge and superior understanding
of company finances they dont seem to out gun a simple guy like me.      Is It luck?.
Lets take WRI for Instance I sold at a $1-30 bought POA had a great run bought HQP
and having a greater run with my WRI dollar.  In the mean time I still read guff about
how much Is wri worth.   $1-50 or $1-21  who cares you are on a loser get practical buy POT
with your WRI dollar.   Practical people will always outgun FA or TA experts when you know
something Is crap get out why make excuses dump them listen to your Instincts.
To even consider a company stupid enough to lose millions Inventing grasses to stop
cows farting get real.  Remember It was me that told you to get pwc and hqp after they stopped
downtrending pot was on a slow uptrend when I bought.      Its simple to beat the experts with
 common sense and a  little bit of luck.   Keep telling me about WRI It amuses me
                                     cheers macdunk

discl hold hqp pwc pot. require one more