Re: [sharechat] time to invest by macdunk

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:57:52 +0100

Interesting MacDunk. Are you selling your council properties and
putting the proceeds into such companies ... WRI, WKL, PGG et al?

Or are you looking to exporters like SCT, FPA, FPH, CAH, TEN and the
associated sellers of picks and shovels - POA (more of a good thing ...
), LPC, SPN etc. ?

Then there are those who have made offshore investments when the kiwi$
was 10-15% higher than it is today ... PRG, MHI, IFT ...

Robin