[sharechat] time to invest by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:54:49 +1200

The pattern for investment is changing.  It Is time to rethink In my opinion.
Fuel price rises leading to Inflationary pressures Interest rates Inclined to
nudge up along with a falling dollar.  I think the housing bubble will end
with money from that sector coming back Into shares.  the wheel Is turning
look to the exporters to make the next rally forestry and farm incomes on
the following wave. The well run companies that have looked dogs in
those areas In the past will make a comeback. Inflation Is making a comeback
guys use It In your strategy lots of investors get rich doing just that
               cheersmacdunk

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!