Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: [sharechat] PGG - What's Up?

From: "Maria Smith" <smith@ps.gen.nz>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:34:16 +1200

I have always believed that PGG is a better value share than WRI and the
increase in the current share price is long overdue. They have for some time
been on a yield of about 10% and this is on a share which has shown
increased profits for the last few years unlike WRI. They operate under the
same conditions and face the same droughts and other adverse conditions. You
will notice that when WRI announce their reduced profits they always have a
reason beyond their control but PGG under those same conditions seem to be
able to increase their profits.

Greg

Disc Hold both PGG & WRI but weighted in favour of PGG