Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: [sharechat] BRW Upside Potential Looking Good.

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:48:52 +1000

Thank you for this Haggis.

Someone may want to comment on the BRW chart,
OR they could leave it to me and my renowned TA expertise: -

1) The squiggly line seems to have hit bottom twice.
2) Appears to be on its second tweek up.
3) This time around has tweeked up with higher volume than that which heralded the last tweek up accompanied by continuing upward trend.
(I've had some fun with this - hope all of you can too.)

Hope it will bring a smile to your face this wonderful, fresh Monday morning,
Cris