|From:||"Cristine Kerr" <email@example.com>|
|Date:||Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:59:39 +1000|
May be a good time to reconsider INL - Intec.
Summary of Recent:
1) Intec Demo Plant treating polymetallic taillings (NB polymetallic - numerous metals)
2) 17.2.04 - A$1.43m R&D Start Grant Approved for IGP Pilot Plant
3) 27.2.04 Half-year Accounts to 31 Dec 2003:
Revenue up 180% to $543,174
Net Loss down to (811,267)
NTA 0.9 cents
4) 2.3.04 Private Investor Issue - 15M @ 11c - $1.65M placement
5) Ivanhoe Mines - Still major shareholder with 54,141,586 shares
6) 9.3.04 Director Joseph Evans - sold 1M shares of shares held under HG Engineering on 4 March @ 11.5c - Still holds 2,600,000 in HG Engineering, 1,100,100 through nominee company as registered holder, and 298,034 unquoted employee options
7) 10.3.04 INL entered an agreement with Zeehan Zinc Limited to assess merits of (technical and economic feasibility of) Zeehan using Intec's new Hellyer Mill ($100M replacement value) to produce commercial quantities of zinc and lead concentrates - investigating the advantages of toll treatment of 200,000 tpa lead-zinc-silver - supplementary project work that would have no impact on Intec's tailings retreatment project - Hellyer Mill is centrally located for neighbouring project owners - Intec hopes to gain maximum value from recently acquired Hellyer Mill (over and above Intec's own Hellyer Metals Project) - Intec is also talking with other regional project owners (NB In same notice Intec advised it had commenced a review of the exploration potential of the tenement portfolio included with their acquisition, and it had initiated negotiations with third parties re intellectual property also acquired through the same Hellyer/Tasmania transaction.)
8) 22.3.04 Mr Richard Jenkins joined the Intec Board as a Sydney-based Non-Exec Director. Companies associated with Mr Jenkins are significant shareholders of Intec Mr Jenkins role is to maximize financial outcmes for all Intec shareholders. Mr Jenkins held the position of Exec Director of Macquarie Bank Limited (1986-2001), served on the Macquarie Bank Limited Executive Committee from 1993. He was then apppointed Head of Equities Group and subsequently co-headed Macquarie Investment Bank which was formed by the merger of the Equities and Corporate Finance Groups. Shareholding - personal x nil, Companies Associated - Shell Cove Investment Corporation Limited x 7,000,000 & Kizoz Pty Ltd x 5,184,611 = 12,182,611.