Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: Re: [sharechat] Another Aussie Punt - RMI

From: "PC" <sharechat01@acarda.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:30:37 +1200

Hi Brenda

In the news today (they have been busy):
13th Non-Renounceable Rights Issue Timetable
13th Appendix 3B - Working Capital
13th High Grade Intersections at Wowo Gap
13th Disclosure Document
13th Appendix 3B - Working Capital
13th Initial Director's Interest Notice
13th Initial Director's Interest Notice

1. Can you please help me understand the current offer?  They have a
"Disclosure Document" for any offer of approx 124,000,000 shares at 0.0025
with an attached option exercisable at $0.02 on or before 30 June 2006.  But
later in the report (sec 2.2) its says the offer for options is by 31 Dec
2006.  Seems like dates are mixed up.

2. If they are offering shares at 0.25c each then won't that pull the market
price which is today 0.7c down to 0.25c????

3. Any idea what web site url they have?  Can't seem to find them on line.

4. The RMIO dropped 50% today to $0.001.

5. Can you please tell me what makes RMI look like a good share to you?

Many thanks  Pete

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CAH - Carter Holt tennyson@caverock.net.nz