Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: Re: [sharechat] ZYL - Zylotech OPTIONS

From: "PC" <sharechat01@acarda.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:38:45 +1200

Hi Chris

Do you think there is a slim chance that ZYL may hit over 6c by the options
lapse date of 31st March 2005?  I do have a small  holding of ZYL so like
the company but kind of hard to believe they may reach anything near the
cost to exercise the option in the next year.

Pete

ZYLOB) are selling @ .001 at present.
>1) ZYLOB Options - Expire 5pm, 31st March 2005 - may be exercised on the
last business day of any month during their currency by notice in writing to
the company + payment of 6c ($0.06) for each fully paid ordinary share
subscribed for.
>2) Options may be be sold during their period of currency.
>3) Unsubscribed ZYLOB options lapse on 31st March 2005.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Teamtalk IPO PC