Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

RE: [sharechat] Fundamentals Snoopy! and his Pups woody reply

From: "Woody deJong" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:56:03 +1000

Snoopy
If you researched TA even half as much as I am now researching FA you
would be half as close to understanding TA. Obviously you see bars and I
see stars where that concerns. I fail to understand why you are so
negative in such a broad area.
         As for Put/Call ratio, Shorting Interest, etc, they are
decidingly Fundamental Indicators. They are not TA indicators that I
have never used, as there are very few TA indicators, Systems and
methods that I have not studied, used and kept or discarded. When you
decide to enjoy the pleasure of research in an alien environment as I
myself have then on this subject you may again earn my respect. If you
really want to see major support and resistance areas then look no
further than the Dow Jones index.

Woody