Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI, why now?

From: "terry weston" <tweston@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:21:34 -0400

Hans ,   Hi
   <<<<<<<Personally I am happy to remain as a shareholder >>>>>>>>

But what bugs me is that those  49.9 % of shareholders that don't sell are going to subsidize Norgate's purchase of their company.
What's in it for them?.
Reduced payout because he will be using the cash to pay off His Debts once he has control of the company.