Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

[sharechat] RE: MUL announcements

From: "Karyn W" <karyn_in_oz@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 05:02:23 +0000

Hi Chris
I was thinking more about the run up in the stock price and the large volume
of sales that occurred the week or so before the "we're going to buy a US
company and list on the NASDAQ" announcement, during which period one of the
directors made several sales of his shares.

Nothing like leaking a bit of insider information, get everyone excited,
push the share price up, sell your shares, make the announcement, sell more
shares, then can the whole deal a month later, at which point the share
price is back to normal.

That's what makes me suspicious.   Still, if you know their game, I guess
you can take advantage of it - just watch for another run up, an
announcement, and make sure you get in and out quick.
Karyn

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2