Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: [sharechat] RE: MUL and other technology stocks

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:23:49 +1000

Hi Karyn,

Thank you for providing info on shareholders.

The ASX query re MUL share price on 7.1.2004 followed a rapid rise in the SP which was directly attributable to an ASX Announcement on 6.1.04 advising of successful implementation of infrastructure to service the US Dept of Defence - as announced by MUL on 11.11.03. This was the deal that caused MUL to open its Middle Eastern/African beam twelve months earlier than planned.

This was not 'rubbish PR' but confirmation that MUL had implemented the infrastructure to service the US Dept of Defence agreement.

This was an attractive proposition from a shareholder perspective as MUL confirmed they were now up and running, and able to service (generate revenue from) the earlier agreement.

Cris