Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

[sharechat] Phaedrus & Snoopy

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:11:30 -0500 (EST)

Now I know some you you will say, why in heavens name are you addressing the
same question to THESE TWO???  No I have not been declared MAD, well not
officially anyway.

My question is this.  Have we turned the corner on RBD??????

With my cocktail charting  prowess, it looks as if an upward break of $1.25
would be an upward buy signal.  Now I know Snoopy does not deal in such things,
but I value his opinion on a different level.  What say ye gentleman???

Cheers and TYIA

Allan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RBD: Beware the devil in the detail Karyn W