Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

RE: [sharechat] VTL - Anyone familiar with this one?

From: "Allan Julian" <ajulian@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:53:09 +1200

I feel that VTL is changing from a technology to a franchise company, and it will be some time before they generate surplus cash, however profits could be substantial. Speaking as a customer, a 7/11 machine of theirs took .50 c from me the other day and gave me nothing back. This is a high profit move but deters return custom.
Allan.