Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

Re: [sharechat] Mr BaaBaa Silver

From: "A and V Ryan" <ryanrite@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:57:27 +1200

They are good profits woody well done
AR
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 9:08 PM
Subject: [sharechat] Mr BaaBaa Silver

Mr Baa Baa

I have been trading Gold and Silver for nearly 20 years now. The last 15 with very high percentage winning trades. I usually only make 2 or three trades per year, that earns me a considerable amount. If you look at past posts of mine you will notice that I bought Gold in 2003 @ 366 and sold @ 420 : Silver I bought @457 and Sold @720.

I have been doing trades like this for several years now.

            Following your longwinded and rather obfuscative explanation of the trend direction pertaining to Silver, I answered with a cautionary reply.  You answered in a designed condescending air with a diatribe of supposed expert detail of my TA skills, knowledge and system accuracy.

Mr BaaBaa you have no idea of how,what,or why I make my trading decisions pertaining to the precious metals. You have no inkling to how my system works nor will you ever. I put my credentials on the line months ago. It is very easy for you to come along several months later and avail us of your novel length ambiguous expertise in an already trending bull market. If you wish to impress the multitude with your glossocentric reports may I suggest you do so with a few actual predictions yourself?  A blind man and his dog could have made money from silvers bull run once it passed the 512 level.

Woody