Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

RE: [sharechat] Mr BaaBaa Silver Reply Woody

From: "Woody deJong" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:04:30 +1000

I fail to see where I posted a challenge. I read into your reply a
condesending attitude towards my TA skills. If that was an erred
interpretation then I apologize. It is not my need nor my desire to seek
a 'Top Dog "position. I only gladly share my skills with those of this
forum, as others also do. It was not my intention to create an
acrimonious atmosphere, only to protect my credibility.
Not meaning to sound rude or over critical, I find your posts rather
overbearing, obfucative and too reportative.
But perhaps that is my problem, not yours. I am usually accused of being
too honest in my replies. My original reply was just to create a
scenario of a possible correction that I have read into the silver
market. Though I trade using TA signals, I enjoy finding fundamental
reasons for my TA indicators.
If in my attempts to level the playing field I have upset you in my
incorrect interpretation.  Then my humble appologies.

Woody