Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

Re: [sharechat] Cris' Current Watch List & INL - Intec

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:07:41 +1000

Recovering ground today.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [sharechat] Cris' Current Watch List & CBD - CBD Energy

ASX Announcement
CBD 8:30 AM ! $1.5m contracts for subsidiary Parmac

Highlights:

CBD Energy's recently acquired subsidiary, Parmac, has secured two significant contracts - awarded by Aust Property Network (APN) - engineering validation, delivery & commissioning of air conditioning, mechanical services installations - for two APN Melbourne projects, Emmy Monash Nursing Home & Liverpool Street Apartments.

Parmac completed the $6M mechanical services contract for APN's 380 Latrobe St, Melbourne late last year.

These APN contracts come 'hot on the heels' of significant refurbishment work for RMIT and Coles Myer, and along with their general tenancy and servicing work puts Parmac well on target to exceed our internal revenue and earnings forecasts.

' ... since acquiring Parmac on 15 January 2004, the order book has been gradually strengthening. ... '