Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

Re: [sharechat] hire quip reply by macdunk

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:09:20 +1200

Hi  Macdunk

> My comment Is Mr wong got It wight looking at the figures.
> Top of the market sale good price I think.

I agree, those are very good yields for industrial premises.  5.45%
(Wanaka)- sensational!    Mind you I would say the same thing about
the now maligned Jim Collier and his sale of the KFC 'kennels'.

7.23% for Stoke is good too.   8.7% for New Plymouth is more what I
would have expected.    It is a bit worrying the buyer of those last two
was an 'insider'.   I wonder how transparent the sales process was?

SNOOPY

--
Message sent by Snoopy
on Pegasus Mail version 4.02