Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

Re: [sharechat] Cris' Current Watch List & WAL

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:29:02 +1000

Hi Viet,

The following has been saved in my drafts folder since the Trading Halt was announced. I intended to modify on release of details, however; will send now and send another update upon release. Hope this answers your question.

ALERT

WAL - Wavenet is in trading halt (pre-open). Importantly, whilst WAL do release market sensitive announcements (which are not a ploy and are deserving of the red asterisk!), none of their announcements to-date have been 'trading halts'.

This means WAL's 'trading halt' is likely to have high significance.

WAL have had a great run lately so I am anticipating very, very good news. (This is not to say it could not be bad news, just that in consideration of their progress to-date, I consider the probability of adverse news to be low.)

Expecting details by Monday, March 22nd.

Regards,
Cris

Hi Cris

It's quite interesting to read your comment about WAL posted on 16/03/04.
What do you think about the trading halt due to share release would affect
the current trading price of WAL?  Should I hold or sell immediately then hope
to buy them back at a lower price..., thanks.

Regards

Viet