Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2004

RE: Re: Re: [sharechat] WHS

From: "Allan Julian" <ajulian@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:24:15 +1300

I agree with your comments, on an emotional level, however I feel on a rational level WHS is still a good stock. 5minutes after the market opened they were up 1cent on $500,000 t/o after 15 minutes of trading they were down 4 on t/o of $688,000 the market is confused. I have put my stop losses in. if they hit $4.14 Im 1/2 out and all out at $4.10 for better or worse.
Allan.
PS I can recall Mr Tindal having an exit date for Australia, if things dident come right, that gave the market some confidence, but it seems to have fallen through the cracks.
Allan.

I-----Original Message-----