[sharechat] Astralian account

From: <kmthor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:19:04 +1300

hi there
 can someone please recomend an astralian bank that has on line trading

keith
Well Stephen - you certainly stimulated some discussion on the perennial topic "when to sell", so don't be defensive at all - I have learnt a lot from your...., and the replies to, your post.
Thanx for your and fellow posters input.

We need to remember that on forums such as this the communication is "one way" , the body language is removed and the discussion not so immediately free - while verbal communication is open to instant clarification - Written correspondence is more open to the interpretation of the receiver.

I hope you continue to contribute to this forum Stephen ( I for one would like to hear how your investments progress.) - posts like yours (and the accompanying replies) aid us all in developing our knowledge of Mr market - which I am sure is the reason most of us are attracted in one way or another to this site.

Best regards
Barrel Scraper

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ASX: MUL - Multiemedia UPDATE Cristine Kerr