Re: [sharechat] Skynet Global - (ASX-SKG)

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:03:40 +1000

SKG appears to be waking up
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [sharechat] Skynet Global - (ASX-SKG)

Update on Skynet Global (ASX - SKG):

I researched SKG back when it was about to list. Did not participate
because I had some reservations. SKG
was added to my watch list and I tracked.

Since then; Mr Soon has managed to turn every one of my negative
reservations into a positive, eg;

. SKG's business model was adapted to low-cost;
. SKG's 'niche' market footprint has extended worldwide;
. SKG's push-market deal with Harvey Norman links SKG directly with
their target market, and;
. SKG's partnering approach with Intel (who will also be at the
forefront of the next phase - Wimax technology).

I'm not concerned with the cost of uptake as this is typical in the
early stages of new technology. If cost was a prohibitive factor
to take-up of new technology, everyone using the internet would still
be on dial-up instead of cable.

It is more about speed and convenience, so anyone who needs or wants
speed and convenience will take this up. I personally don't drink
champagne but that doesn't mean there isn't a niche market for it
worldwide.

Mr Soon is to be congratulated for his ability to analyse challenges;
strategize, adapt and respond quickly to turn each challenge into success. How
many times have we seen businesses continue to justify an original
plan or projection and refuse to adapt and evolve (whilst same
continues to fail).

Mr Soon also understands the need to keep the market informed of SKG's
direction, prospects, and every positive step it takes. Whilst he
continues to impress I will remain on board.

(At this point in time) I see SKG as one of the better high growth stocks
on the market.

Regards,
Cris

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] truck drivers report wri caught out? by macdunk Duncan MacGregor