Re: [sharechat] Floods

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:05:44 +1000

To Alec & all those directly or indirectly impacted,

I was surprised, then saddened by news and pictorials.

In the past, I have been one of the lucky ones who escaped impact from a flood though I saw much heartache through loss, salvage, then recovery.

In my experience, the community rallies behind those in need during times like these.

I believe you will see, as I did, evidence of a revitalized community spirit, proving that in times of collective need we are all capable of forgetting our differences.

My thoughts are with you.

Cris