RE: [sharechat] USD how low can it go.

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:04:20 +0000

Actually, on reflection of course there are things that can be done, however
unpallatable they might be:

1. Decouple the NZD from the USD
2. Align with an Australasia or PanAsia currency (neither of which exist)

and, do nothing is always an option, and maybe the only actual option

3. Decompose into economic obscurity

It strikes me as incredible (in the dictionary sense of the word) that we
stand aside from our burgeoning trade deficits and collapsing export
economy, even encouraging further foriegn investment, soft property landing
and stronger dollar through raised interest rates, when economic depression
stares us in the face.

But, that's why I buy physical precious metals and small denomination coins
and have it all delivered.

BAA

Find your perfect match @  http://personals.xtramsn.co.nz   with XtraMSN
Personals!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: RE: [sharechat] USD how low can it go. Callum t