RE: [sharechat] USD how low can it go.

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:45:42 -0500 (EST)

Gotcha,--------------------

I think the only thing the government can do is make a big push to sell more to
Asia and Europe, where the currencies are also strong.---------------------

On a personal level I should add to my list, take a trip to the US.  Some
friends of our's are coming to visit us from Auckland in May this year.  The
trip is considerably less costly than it was 1 1/2 years ago.  Enjoy it while
you can.  Our trips to NZ, Oz and europe are now much more
expensive.-------------Allan