Re: [sharechat] KCN reply....

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:12:39 +1300

Thanks, I did eventually find it, I now pick up their mag from the news
agents [the old way, the bond of trust is broken when emails to sub desks
are not returned, it is a good mag though].
I told that story to illustrate the difference between them, and KCN
management, who although there was nothing in it for them did reply, there
by establishing a bond of trust.
Allan.