Re: [sharechat] Niggle

From: "Rockbottom" <rockbottom@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:20:56 +1300

Dearest  Chatters

Thanks for all the replies, seems the ones that have supported my stance
slightly exceeded those that didn't.
I reply as follows to the comments made (and I don't really want this to be
a continuing  thread, it would defeat the object) :-

Woody said "Obviously what you consider useful and what the majority
consider useful
differ greatly ( Thank God )"  I don't think that merits a reply.

Cris said "Is this your first post?"  The answer is no but what relevance is
that?

David said "What an appropriate sobrique !."  I had to look up the
dictionary but intend to use sobrique next time I play scrabble. Thanks
David.

MacDunk said  "you sound bitter and negative, so i must extend my sympathy
to you for what has turned you into this person"  Don't feel sorry MacDunk,
feel sorry for my wife!

MacDunk also said   "Look forward to seeing a couple of posts from you
soon."  Will oblige.
MacDunk also said   "ps at least enter the stock guru comp i am interested"
I generally do enter the competitions but thanks anyway.

Snoopy I believe generally supported my post but certainly not the heading.
Mind you I believe his "List Netiquette" was as bad. Thanks anyway. I
generally always read your posts.

Gooner and Charlie Harvie have their heads screwed on the right way. (My
subjective view)

Bernard Bourke  said  "Rockbottom - your silly comment remined me of those
two stupid ex prisoners on TV last night complaining about the food in
prison.
As someone said "if you dont like the food. dont go there"   Bernard I am
not complaining about the food its the lack of!

Ok now thats enough, lets get on with shares.

Cheers

Rockbottom