[sharechat] Stock Guru Comp and the NZSX

From: Barrel Scraper <scraperofbarrels@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:19:53 +1100 (EST)

Any other punters out there having trouble selecting a few shares?

Seems to me the NZSX is quite stretched at the moment.

Still, if it does go "Twang" should present a few good buying opportunities.
Finally have a few coins in the bottom of me barrel looking for a new home.

what do you think are the prospects of an NZSX correction period ?

Yahoo! Greetings
Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!