Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] virus ex sharechat

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:23:17 +1000

Hi Gavin,

Malcolm was concerned about the possibility of attachments containing viruses, and rightly so.

I believe I have isolated the cause, that is; I believe my use of the forward button caused my email to appear to have an attachment (the attachment being the original email which I was forwarding).

Unfortunately I can't test this theory without causing more concern so we'll have to leave it at that.

Regards,
Cris