Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] Omaha beach up date by macdunk

From: James Pullen <james@embedded.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:06:36 +1300

Looking at HQP's FY to 30/06/2003 report, they had sold $74.65m of Omaha
sections even then.  If six months later they've only added another 1.5m or
so, I'm not expecting a huge jump in revenue just from Omaha. Of course,
your real estate chap may have got his numbers wrong (hopefully).

Disc: hold HQP