Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] re gold money website reply to baa baa by macdunk

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:05:58 +1000

Hi Macdunk,

How many investors were affected?

Regards,
Cris
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 6:27 AM
Subject: [sharechat] re gold money website reply to baa baa by macdunk

hi baa baa
                I am like you I trust not my fellow man when It comes to gold.   The only time In my whole life I came close to being swindled was over gold      The plot was buy the gold and have It stored for you In the company vault, and sell It when you saw fit.
This was a great Idea I thought as the share market was destined to crash In my opinion.
The share market did crash, and guess what happened to the lucky people with the gold when the vault was opened?.
                 THERE WAS VERY LITTLE GOLD THERE, THE COMPANY WENT BELLY UP
I came out of It Scot free, If you excuse the pun, more by good luck than good management, I bought property Instead.
                                                         cheers macdunk
ps refs 1987 crash and goldcorp