Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] re Dpc again and again by macdunk

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:05:12 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Hi Chris

No  offence...but ..aftr 3 years of ramping DPC  on sharechat  I will find it difficult to do so in the future as it could not  X4 in the next 2 years. I might sound like a shit  ..but X4 profit  has happened and I gave sharechatters every chance to  in on it.
 G  Stolwyk has been another... we seem to be ignored...All I can say is you believe us or you don't.
oop