Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] POG TA

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:56:42 +0000

Chris, 'why Baa Baa' (aka Baa_Baa, BAA*BAA & B.A.A.)

This comes up fairly quickly usually, so, thanks for asking, and, here's my
MO.

It's simple. I am (want to be) the -voice of the sheeple-. I am sick and
tired of my friends (those that say BAA) being -fleeced- by the machine,
called the markets, and the so-called 'professionals. (we all know people we
love who have been crippled by -advice-) .... so, I was appalled to find out
we were called 'sheeple' on the big boards, therefore, I thought -stuff
them-, I'm no sheep, I'm BAA*BAA "the 'voice' of the sheeple'". The
messenger if you like? I strive to educate my fellows and peers, but I share
my wisdom gained from excessive hours frequenting bullion websites. Scary
thing is, f-all of those people 'give a toss', so, I mainly project into the
ether in the hope that like-minded people take the time to respondx in kind.

Honesty. A rare commodity in a tangibles bull market.
;)
BAA

>From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: Re: [sharechat] POG TA
>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:19:08 +1000
>
>Dear Baa Baa,
>

>I am really enjoying the content of your posts and the numerous exchanges
>with others on this forum, and am hoping you'll be around for a while.
>
>Why 'Baa Baa'?
>

>Regards,
>Cris

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream @
http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Visiomed (VSG) Cristine Kerr