Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] re sharechat final say by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:20:15 +1300

hi David
            Since your name ends In son I must remember that you have Scottish heritage so I will put my bucket of cold water away In the mean time.   I always think that when a person stoops to abuse, ridicule or whatever they are cowards especially In this situation.         Since you know all about everything, I must ask you a very simple question.   In all my boring posts have I ever stooped to cowardly abuse?.    Or perhaps recommended a share that lost money.    What about hoop does he bore you when he keeps telling us about a share that beats whatever gold has done recently.     This forum Is for Investors and when we get squeesed out with rubbish talk about puppets to how the existance began It Is time to rebel.     When I look In the mirror David I like who I am.       This world will be a better place because I existed how about you?.

                                                            cheers macdunk
ps what company do you recommend David?.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] re sharechat final say by macdunk David & Jill Stevenson