Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] Final Say

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:30:49 +1000

>-Enjoy this likely one and only life-  Live as though this is no dress
rehearsal.
Selfish Rubbish!!!!!!!

I have no desire to pursue this thread any further. However I am not a fanatic, I am not a religious fundamentalist. My religious base is in Islam, however I am not a believer in a hell or heaven ( actually both repluse me), my afterlife beliefs are more in tune with those of Buddha. I have chosen to believe this way it was not forced upon me.

Enjoy this likely one and only life-  Live as though this is no dress
rehearsal.
Fortunately for the author his ansestors did not think the same for he would not have come into existance.

The non believer would have us pursue the thought that he is born into a universe of chaotic accidental happenings, that the bicameral formation of his mind was the result of an ape deciding to oneday stand upright, that we all travel along undefined paths zigzagging in and out of a plethora of uncontrolled events, where like henny penny we would fear the sky falling or worlds colliding as we live day to day on a world where night hopefully will follow day,  Where the tides, the sun, the moon and the whole universe are of a topsy turvy nature. Where mathematics the mosy perfect science, the most perfect language just appeared nanoseconds after the big bang and put it all in order.

Woody

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Final Say David & Jill Stevenson