Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] Watch out for the Guru

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:40:43 +1300

Dear Sharechatters

Yes Hoop is right this site is about sharing ideas and information which will help you all make better investment decisions.

One of the things that distinguishes ShareChat in the New Zealand market is that besides providing a forum we also provide a huge amount of news and information for free.

Another factor is that we are independent and aren’t tied to a broker trying to promote their wares (however we are happy to support those who support us).

Currently we have a lot of developments underway to make Sharechat even better.

The first of these is the relaunch of the Stock Guru sharemarket game. Besides being a bit of fun the game is about picking stocks which you think are going to perform well. Hopefully people will discuss in the forum the reasons they have chosen certain stocks.

Watch out for the relaunch of the Stock Guru in the next few days.

Regards

Philip Macalister

ShareChat

PS: Our next Investor Interview is coming up soon. Judging from posts over recent months it is someone you will want to ask some questions.

The subject is to the interview is Vicki Salmon from Restaurant Brands. Email your questions for Vicki to editor@sharechat.co.nz Don’t delay – email us now!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Goldmoney website Woody