Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] George W & David

From: robin benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:28:32 +0000

Hi Allan

I shouldn't be a long email at all -- you seem to suggest most of Baa
Baa's list was rubbish, and I only asked for the *accurate* items, so
this should in theory make it a very short list indeed!

Woody's comment about this being an investment list is noted, but for
many, the whole issue of GW Bush and the current state of the US
economy and the profound implications for the global economy is useful
as background context for investment decisions. Agreed, it can be
pretty big-picture material, so please Allan, if we're getting
off-topic, do email me off-list.

Regards

Robin