Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] George W

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 04:05:22 -0500 (EST)

Thank you David for your kind response.----The only thing I would add is that
it is not my version of George W's election, but that of our political process,
cold facts, without partisan bias or wishful thinking.----It is what it is, our
system, which those on the losing side continually carp about unless they are
the winners.---  We could debate the system ad infinitum, but it is the extant
system notwithstanding the fact that the losers insist on attempting and
resorting to distorting the facts.--------------We may not have the best
system, but show us a better one and we may just adopt it!!!!!

Fond regards,

Allan (life long student of political science, including some years of
professional service.)