Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] new website reply to woody by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:32:53 +1300

Hi Callum.
                Don't pick on my old mate woody he has to work late at nights on his cleaning round.   [SORRY WOODY] I have a warped sense of humour.         Its nice to see someone that stands up and says "this Is who I am this Is what I do and feels proud to wear the medals of hard slog and acheavement"or pin their diplomas up In full view of the lessor mortals.
The only problem with that In NZ Is they hate winners.  They get a sports team that fires better than expected sack the coach.
It starts at school they never do exams with winners and losers so consequently the winners get knocked down a couple of pegs.
Money Is only what you make It as with most things In life.     The new website I for one will support.     every avenue of learning leads to success.        This forum Is full of people that love failure, they agonize over some dog of a share, but please how dare anyone tell them  of one that Is skyrocketing, who do you think you are.     This makes for great Investing If It were not for people like that I wouldnt make half as much.
                           BE PROUD OF SUCCESS AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEBSITE
                                     cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] new website Russell